|Since 2012 the Council of the Provincial Municipality of Trujillo, by Municipal Ordinance No. 014-2012-MPT, qualifying standard with the “Seal Municipal Tourist Quality” to lodging establishments, restaurants and travel agencies tourism and related businesses.||
The program seeks to certify the quality of services provided by tourist service companies to improve the quality of supply, ensuring the consumer that the product and / or service they receive meets established quality standards.
The Tourism Department provides assistance to companies for the presentation of the application and during the process of the procedures.
REQUIREMENTS TO OBTAIN THE MUNICIPAL SEAL TO THE TOURIST QUALITY
* Request addressed to the Mayor of the Provincial Municipality of Trujillo.
* Payment of processing fee: S / 50.00
* Classification and categorization certificate issued by the Regional Management of Foreign Trade, Tourism and Handicrafts of the Regional Government of La Libertad.
* Have the National Register of Taxpayers (RUC) and present file.
* Municipal Operating License, and if applicable, Municipal Certificate of healthy company and Municipal Civil Defense Certificate in force.
* Others according to Ordinance 014-2012 MPT.
Get to know the companies that are currently certified with the Municipal Quality Seal: